Tuesday 28 September 2010

Never make plans

Because sod's law says your guaranteed to feel like shit when the days arrives.

Needless to say we aren't now going down south this week, looks like we'll also have to cancel our friends, who are due to stay this coming weekend. We're both really gutted to have to cancel, we haven't seen them since they got married.

The carpet fitter is unable to come for two weeks, just as well because we've just discovered, the carpet we brought from our old house won't fit the room anyway.

Went to see my GP yesterday, he's given me antibiotics and said to take them sooner rather than later. I feel like I've got the worlds worst flu coming, it's how a flare up always starts. I ache all over, yet my temperature is perfectly normal.

Also been given some new Migraine prevention medication, I hope it works because I get ten days of migraine hell every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment